Improved Meyer Lemon Semi Dwarf
Add Californias favorite lemon tree to your landscape for evergreen foliage all year around while enjoying their juicy fruit used widely for baking, seasoning and marinades.
- California's favorite Lemon Tree!
- Widely used for baking, seasoning & marinades.
- Evergreen Foliage.
- Very juicy.
- Abundant fragrant flowers Winter through Fall.
- Prolific bearer of golden yellow lemons.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf C-35 rootstock.
- We can not ship citrus trees to Texas, Florida and Arizona.
Care Tip :
Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the amount of water being used. If you have good drainage, Citrus like regular watering. But they do not like to be soggy. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and again during summer. Prune during winter to maintain optimal tree size.
NOTE: Shipping Monday-Wednesday during warm weather.
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about