Bearss Dwarf Lime Tree
The Bearss Dwarf Lime Tree is the perfect form for a container indoors or out. It produces juicy, seedless limes with a fragrant aroma.
Availability: In stock
- Single 5 Gallon
- The widely popular Bearss Lime tree is known for its seedless juicy strong flavors.
- Also known as the bartender’s lime for its broad use in cooking and drinks.
- Cold hardy lime tree.
- Fruit turns yellow when ripe in California and green in tropical climates.
- Citrus arrives 30″-36″ tall (excluding can height)
- Perfect container citrus tree that can be brought inside in colder climates.
- Heavy lime producer.
Care TipGENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the amount of water being used. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before springtime and prune during winter.
|Light Needs||Full Sun, Partial Shade|
|Growth Habit||Tall, Upright|
|Box Dimensions||11.25 × 11.25 × 47 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|