Nagami Kumquat Tree – StandardFortunella margarita 'Nagami'
The Nagami Kumquat, or Fortunella Margarita ‘Nagami’, has vibrant green leaves and loads of striking orange- olive shaped fruit. This is the perfect accent to greet any guest! With a mature height of 6′ this small tree can remain in a large container or be added to your garden, creating an edible landscape. Kumquat are about the size of a large grape, richly orange when ripe. These bite-size snacks are juicy, sour with a sweet rind. Packed with Vitamin C! Nagami Kumquat is a prolific producer, becoming coated in fruit each winter. This tree is a very popular Chinese New Year Gift as the golden fruits symbolize luck, happiness and wealth in the new year!
Availability: In stock
- Size: Single 5 Gallon
- Shipping Size: 25″-35″ tall (excluding pot)
- Growing Zones: 8-11
- Mature Height: 5-7 ft
- Harvest: Dec-March
- Does Not Ship To: Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, Texas, Florida and Arizona.
- 2-3 Year Old Tree
- Fruiting age tree
- Small fruit (2-5cm) eaten with peel
- Perfect Chinese New Year Gift
- Great size for containers/pots
- ‘Nagami’ is among the most petite kumquat trees, reaching just about 6 ft tall at full maturity.
- The ‘Little Gem’ of the citrus family!
- Great tree for homes with kids!
Care TipPlant in organically rich soil with good drainage.
|Light Needs||Full Sun|
|Growth Habit||Dense, Upright|
|Box Dimensions||47 × 11.25 × 11.25 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|