Oro Blanco Grapefruit – Standard
Citrus grandis Osbeck × C. Paradisi Macf.
If you love citrus but aren’t usually a fan of grapefruit, Oro Blanco might be the exception!
- The Sweetest Grapefruit Around
- Oro Blanco is versatile; imparts intense grapefruit flavor without bitterness
- Single 5 Gallon Standard, seedless variety
- Light yellow/green exterior
- Sweet flavor
- Full Sun
- Vigorous grower, large fruit
- 2 - 3 Years Old
- USDA Zone: 9-10
- USDA does not allow us to ship this product to Arizona, Texas, Florida, Alaska, Hawaii and Louisiana
Care Tip :
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the frequency of irrigation. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and prune during winter.
If your area is experiencing any form of extreme weather; Please leave a 'Customer Note' at checkout to let us know when is best to ship your package(s).
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about