Call Now Button
Hass Avocado Tree
Persea americana 'Hass'
A Hass Avocado tree, or Persea americana 'Hass', is a decorative evergreen bearing delicious fruit in mild climates. This beauty will grow to a mature height of 35', or can be pruned to fit your landscape. Fruit ripens in late fall. This is just one way to incorporate edibles into a decorative landscape.
- Single 5 Gallon
- Native to Southern California
- Frost Sensitive below 32, less heat tolerant then other varieties
- Type A pollinator (will produce fruit on its own)
- Grows up to 35 feet full maturity, but can be pruned to stay shorter
- Blooms February to May, Ripens April through September
- Avocado tree is 2 years old
- Expected harvest in 2-4 years
- USDA growing zone 9-11
Out of stock
Care Tip :
Avocados need to be planted in organically rich soil with excellent drainage. Water regularly and more frequently during the growing season of Feb-Sept. It is best to also fertilize your avocado Feb-Sept as well. Plant in full sun, on the south side of your property to protect the tree from extreme wind. Plant 8-10 feet away from buildings. Drape a frost cloth over your young avocado tree during hard frost.
Dress your front porch with festive flare
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about