Calamondin Semi-Dwarf Tree
This unique citrus tree adds flare to any indoor or outdoor space. It can easily be grown in container or planted in ground to produce juicy petite fruits with a tart bite.
- Known as the prized 'Philippine lime' or 'Philippine lemon'
- Prolific production of small sour fruit
- Juice used in cooking and drink mixes, with a sour citrus flavor
- Pretty compact growth habit.
- 2 - 3 Years Old
- Single 5 Gallon Semi-Dwarf
- USDA Zone: 9-10
Care Tip :
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the frequency of irrigation. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and prune during winter.
If your area is experiencing any form of extreme weather; Please leave a 'Customer Note' at checkout to let us know when is best to ship your package(s).
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about