Valencia Orange TreeCitrus sinensis 'Mid Valencia'
The Summer Orange! Named for the Spanish city of Valencia, the juicy fruits of our Valencia orange tree are the primary orange used for juicing. Enjoy the evergreen foliage year round, and squeeze yourself a fresh glass of orange juice in summertime!
- Size: Single 5 Gallon
- Shipping Size: 30″-36″ tall (excluding pot)
- Growing Zones: 9-10
- Mature Height: Semi-Dwarf: 10-15′ Standard: 15-30′
- Harvest: April-August
- Does Not Ship To: Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, Texas, Florida and Arizona.
- 2-3 Year Old Tree
- Fruits in just 1-2 years
- Prized for fruiting in summer, as opposed to other orange varieties which typically fruit in winter!
- Best for Homemade Orange Juice
- High juice content, Thin skin, Seedless
- Fragrant flowers
Care TipWater Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the frequency of irrigation.
|Light Needs||Full Sun|
|Growth Habit||branching, Tall, Upright|
|Box Dimensions||11.25 × 11.25 × 47 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|