Buddha Hand – Standard Tree
Citrus medica var. sarcodactylis
The Buddha Hand tree has beautiful large leaves that will add a tropical feel to your home or garden. Just as with all citrus, they can easily be grown in container or in ground. The fruits are large, yellow and segmented . In China, the Buddha's hand fruit is a symbol of happiness, longevity, and good fortune!
- Not your average citrus tree!
- Fruit is segmented into finger-like sections
- Wonderfully Fragrant!
- pith is bitter-sweet, with bright and floral flavor
- Mostly used for zest or candy making
- Single 5 Gallon Standard
- Large yellow fruits
- Full Sun
- 2 - 3 Years Old
- USDA Zone: 9-10
- USDA does not allow us to ship this product to Arizona, Texas, Florida, Alaska, Hawaii and Louisiana
Care Tip :
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the frequency of irrigation. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and prune during winter.
If your area is experiencing any form of extreme weather; Please leave a 'Customer Note' at checkout to let us know when is best to ship your package(s).
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about