Camellia japonica 'Debutante'
Debutante Camellia, or the Camellia Japonica 'Debutante', replicates a perfect peony-style bloom for your home landscape or garden. Delightful surprise in the fall and winter as this carries on blooming. This evergreen shrub has dark glossy leaves.
- Delicate, light pink, peony-style blooms blanket this gorgeous shrub
- Evergreen with rich, deep green leaves
- Early to bloom, fall and winter flowering
- Filtered sun to full shade
- Slow grower, moderate water
- 7'x7' full maturity
- Plant in mass for a showy display of blooms or a container for a more intimate location
Care Tip :
Plant in organically rich, well-drained, acidic soil. Provide Camellia and Azalea food for added benefits.