Call Now Button
Mexican Key Lime Semi-Dwarf Tree
The Mexican Key Lime Semi-Dwarf Tree is a fast growing lime tree. It is an all time favorite known for producing its small juicy limes used for garnishing drinks, baking and teas. Sometimes called the Bartender's Lime.
- Known as the Mexican Lime, or Key Lime in Florida, or "Bartenders Lime".
- Vigorous grower, grows to a moderate 6-12' tall tree.
- Fragrant Flowers
- Fruit is small, golf ball sized.
- Prefered fruit of Bartenders & bakers
- Frost sensitive, protect from frost or sub freezing temperatures.
- Very juicy. Perfect for drinks, dessert, baking & garnish
- Citrus arrives 30"-36" tall (excluding can height)
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf C-35 rootstock.
- We can not ship citrus trees to Texas, Florida and Arizona.
Care Tip :
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the amount of water being used. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and prune during winter.
NOTE: Shipping Monday-Wednesday during warm weather.
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about