Citrus Trees, Trees
Thornless Mexican Key LimeCitrus Aurantifolia
The Mexican Key Lime semi-dwarf tree is a fast growing lime tree. It is an all time favorite known for producing its small juicy limes used for garnishing drinks, baking and teas. Sometimes called the Bartender’s Lime.
- Size: Single #5 container
- Shipping Size: 30-40″ (excluding pot)
- Growing Zones: 9-11
- Mature Height:
- Semi-Dwarf – 4-6′
- Standard – 6-12′
- Does Not Ship To: Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, Texas, Florida and Arizona.
- 2-3 Year Old Tree
- Fruits in just 1-2 years
- Known as the Mexican Lime, or Key Lime in Florida, or “Bartenders Lime”.
- Fragrant Flowers
- Fruit is small, golf ball sized.
- Preferred fruit of Bartenders & bakers
- Frost sensitive, protect from frost or sub freezing temperatures.
- Very juicy. Perfect for drinks, dessert, baking & garnish
Care TipWater Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system.
|Light Needs||Full Sun|
|Growth Habit||Tall, Upright|
|Box Dimensions||11.25 × 11.25 × 47 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|