Call Now Button
Tangelo Minneola -Standard
The Minneola Tangelo-standard, is a hardy citrus tree. Producing large orange juicy fruit that is sweet and easy to peel like a tangerine. Harvest in December!
- Harvest your own citrus for a delicious Christmas garnish
- Large, grapefruit sized fruit with a sweetish tart flavor
- Easy peel
- Rare citrus variety to find in stores
- Fragrant Spring blossoms
- Citrus arrives between 30"-36" (excluding can)
- Frost hardy variety
- Mature height 10-15' tall, Mature width 6-12' tall (depending on pruning)
- USDA does not allow us to ship this product to Arizona, Texas, Florida, Alaska, Hawaii and Louisiana.
- USDA Growing Zone 9-11, protect from freezing temperatures
Care Tip :
Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the frequency of irrigation. To encourage healthy new growth, add a citrus specific fertilizer 3x/year (late winter, spring and fall) and prune during winter. When planting your citrus in a container make sure you are providing adequate drainage. Good drainage is key to the health and success of your citrus tree. The bottom 1/4th of your container should be of crush rock or large gravel and also have a drain hole. The size container you choose for your citrus will somewhat limit the full maturity of your tree.
You may also like…
Now selling Citrus bundles- simplified shopping to jump start your backyard citrus grove!
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about