Call Now Button
White Iceberg Shrub Rose
White Iceberg Shrub Rose, or Floribunda Rose, has a prolific display of white roses clustered upon deep green leaves.
- Prolific bloomer, producing white clusters of roses
- Prune to encourage repeat blooming throughout summer
- Fragrant blooms
- Low Maintenance variety that is thorn less and disease resistant
- Vigorous growth, can be maintained as a mound or grown into a hedge form
- Full sun, heat tolerant
- Deciduous, prune heavily in late winter
- USDA growing zone 5-9
Care Tip :
Plant in organically rich soil with good drainage. Plant in full sun and prune back heavily in late winter to promote spring growth.
Now selling Citrus bundles- simplified shopping to jump start your backyard citrus grove!
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about