Washington Navel Orange Semi Dwarf
America's Favorite Orange variety!
- Most popular Orange tree in America.
- Delicious fruit, easy to peel.
- Fragrant flowers in Spring, fruits in winter months.
- Slow grower to 10-15' tall and 10' wide.
- Evergreen Foliage.
- USDA Zone 9-10, protect from freezing temperatures.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf C-35 rootstock.
- We can not ship citrus trees to Texas, Florida and Arizona.
Care Tip :
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the frequency of irrigation. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and prune during winter.
NOTE: Shipping Monday-Wednesday during warm weather.
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about