Washington Navel Orange TreeCitrus sinensis
Washington Navel Orange Tree will produce fragrant flowers and sweet fruit. Considered among the best varieties for fresh eating! Very easy to grow and highly recommended for beginner gardeners! Peels rich in limonene oil can be used in anything from DIY aromatherapy to homemade cleaning products.
- Size: Single 5 Gallon
- Shipping Size: 30″-36″ tall (excluding pot)
- Growing Zones: 9-10
- Mature Height: Semi-Dwarf 10-15′ Standard 15’+
- Harvest: Nov-Jan
- Does Not Ship To: Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, Texas, Florida and Arizona.
- 2-3 Year Old Tree
- Fruits in just 1-2 years
- Most popular Orange tree in America!
- Delicious fruit, easy-peel, Seedless
- Fragrant flowers in spring, fruits in winter months.
- Evergreen Foliage.
Care TipWater Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system.
|Light Needs||Full Sun|
|Growth Habit||Tall, Upright|
|Box Dimensions||11.25 × 11.25 × 47 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|