Rio Red Grapefruit Tree- Semi Dwarf
This stunning citrus tree is ideal for any backyard space. This Rio Red Grapefruit tree is semi dwarf size and can be planted in the ground or maintained in a container while producing large, ruby red, juicy fruit.
- Most Popular Grapefruit variety
- Less acidic than other varieties
- Single 5 Gallon Semi-Dwarf, seedless variety
- Pale yellow exterior, sweet ruby red flesh
- Full Sun
- Vigorous grower, large tasty fruit
- 2 - 3 Years Old
- USDA Zone: 9-10
Care Tip :
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the frequency of irrigation. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and prune during winter.
The wait is over AVOCADOS ship out Monday 5/23!!
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about