Call Now Button
Phormium Jack Spratt
Phormium tenax Jack Spratt
Use the red sword-like leaves of the Phormium Jack Spratt, or New Zealand Flax, to add color to any garden. This phormium is a dwarf and will fit into any space. The red upright leaves can give a container or garden bed a textural attraction. Phormium are drought tolerant and deer resistant.
- Striking evergreen with burgundy sword like leaves
- Petite size, full maturity 1-2’ X 1-2’
- Ideal for planting along borders and adding texture to design, great for containers
- Drought tolerant, cold hardy
- Plant in full sun/ partial shade
- Deer Resistant
- USDA growing zone 9-11
Care Tip :
Plant phormium in organically rich soil with good drainage. Water in well during first year of growth and then water regularly. Seasonally cut off brown leaves at base of plant to keep a clean look and shape.
NOTE: Shipping Monday-Wednesday during warm weather.
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about