Nandina Gulfstream Heavenly Bamboo
A great addition to any compact areas that need a pop of color. Its blue-green foliage transition from burnt oranges to a deep shade of red during the changing seasons.
- A landscape staple with its fine texted foliage that turns from yellow in Summer to bright red with winter cold.
- Colorful new growth emerges in spring with red new shoots.
- Widely used for baking, seasoning & marinades.
- Compact size compared to most Nandina varieties.
- Great for borders or us as a foundation shrub.
- USDA Zones 6 - 11.
- Full sun to partial shade.
Care Tip :
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Water regularly until it becomes established. Takes partial to full sun and requires pruning once a year to to help promote new growth in the spring.
NOTE: Shipping Monday-Wednesday during warm weather.
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about