Mexican Key Lime Semi Dwarf
Mexican (Key) Lime Semi Dwarf Citrus
This fast growing lime tree is an all time favorite known for producing its small juicy limes used for garnishing drinks, baking and teas.
- Known as the Mexican Lime, or Key Lime in Florida, or "Bartenders Lime".
- Vigorous grower, grows to a moderate 6-12' tall tree.
- Fragrant Flowers
- Fruit is small, golf ball sized.
- Prefered fruit of Bartenders & bakers
- Frost sensitive, protect from frost or sub freezing temperatures.
- Very juicy. Perfect for drinks, dessert, baking & garnish
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf C-35 rootstock.
- We can not ship citrus trees to Texas, Florida and Arizona.
Care Tip :
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the amount of water being used. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and prune during winter.
NOTE: Shipping Monday-Wednesday during warm weather.
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about