Improved Meyer Lemon TreeCitrus × meyeri
Improved Meyer Lemon trees are California’s favorite lemon tree! Grow your own lemons by adding this semi-dwarf tree to your edible landscape. Enjoy evergreen foliage all year round and enjoy their juicy fruit in winter. Meyer Lemons are used widely for baking, seasoning and marinades.
- Size: Single 5 Gallon
- Shipping Size: 30″-36″ tall (excluding pot)
- Growing Zones: 8-11
- Mature Height: Semi-dwarf: 8-15′ Standard: 15-30′
- Harvest: Nov-March
- Does Not Ship To: Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, Texas, Florida and Arizona.
- 2-3 Year Old Tree
- Fruits in just 1-2 years
- California’s favorite Lemon Tree!
- Widely used for baking, seasoning & marinades.
- Evergreen foliage.
- Very juicy
- Abundant fragrant flowers Winter through Fall.
- Prolific bearer of golden yellow lemons.
Care TipWater Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. If you have good drainage, Citrus like regular watering. But they do not like to be soggy. Prune during winter to maintain optimal tree size.
|Light Needs||Full Sun|
|Box Dimensions||11.25 × 11.25 × 47 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|