Improved Meyer Lemon Semi-Dwarf Tree
Improved Meyer Lemon Trees are California's favorite lemon tree! Grow your own lemons by adding this semi-dwarf tree to your edible to your landscape. You'll have evergreen foliage all year round while enjoying their juicy fruit. Meyer Lemons are used widely for baking, seasoning and marinades.
- Single 5 Gallon
- California's favorite Lemon Tree!
- Widely used for baking, seasoning & marinades.
- Evergreen Foliage.
- Very juicy.
- Abundant fragrant flowers Winter through Fall.
- Prolific bearer of golden yellow lemons.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf C-35 rootstock.
- Citrus arrives between 30"-36" tall (excluding can)
- We can not ship citrus trees to Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, Texas, Florida and Arizona.
Care Tip :
Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the amount of water being used. If you have good drainage, Citrus like regular watering. But they do not like to be soggy. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and again during summer. Prune during winter to maintain optimal tree size.
You may also like…
The wait is over AVOCADOS ship out Monday 5/23!!
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about