Honey Mandarin Semi-Dwarf Tree
This Honey Mandarin tree will not only bring lush evergreen foliage the home garden but richly sweet fruits. A favorite for California growers!
- So Sweet it Tastes Like Honey!
- Often called the W. Murcott, or California Honey mandarin
- Known for its exceptional flavor
- Single 5 Gallon
- Small vitamin C packed snack
- Yellow-Orange Fruits
- Citrus arrives 30"-36" tall (excluding container height)
- Cold Hardy
- We can not ship citrus trees to Hawaii, Alaska, Texas, Florida, Louisiana and Arizona.
Out of stock
Care Tip :
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Water citrus trees regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the amount of water being used. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and prune during winter.
Due to Extreme Heat across the U.S. we strongly recommend some locations defer shipping until weather permits. *Please leave a note at checkout if you wish for your order to be held until weather cools down.
Be the first to know about