Honey Mandarin Semi-Dwarf TreeCitrus reticulata
This Honey Mandarin tree will not only bring lush evergreen foliage the home garden but richly sweet fruits. A favorite for California growers!
Out of stock
- So Sweet it Tastes Like Honey!
- Often called the W. Murcott, or California Honey mandarin
- Known for its exceptional flavor
- Single 5 Gallon
- Small vitamin C packed snack
- Yellow-Orange Fruits
- Citrus arrives 30″-36″ tall (excluding container height)
- Cold Hardy
- 2-3 Year Old Tree
- Fruits in just 1-2 years
- USDA Growing Zones 8-11
- We can not ship citrus trees to Hawaii, Alaska, Texas, Florida, Louisiana and Arizona.
Care TipGENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Water citrus trees regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the amount of water being used. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and prune during winter.
|Light Needs||Full Sun|
|Growth Habit||branching, Upright|
|Box Dimensions||11 × 11 × 47 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|