Eureka Lemon Semi-Dwarf TreeCitrus limon 'Eureka'
Why buy in store when you could grow your own?! The Eureka Lemon is the standard true-lemon grown across the country. Large juicy lemons with little/no seeds. You’ll be picking your own huge harvests of Vitamin C packed lemons in no time!
Availability: In stock
- Size: Single 5 Gallon
- Shipping Size: 30″-36″ tall (excluding pot)
- Growing Zones: 8-11
- Mature Height: 10-15′
- Harvest: Winter * Eureka are known to fruit sporadically throughout the year, main harvest is in winter
- Does Not Ship To: Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, Texas, Florida and Arizona
- 2-3 Year Old Tree
- Fruits in just 1-2 years
- America’s favorite Lemon Tree!
- Widely used for baking, seasoning & marinades.
- Evergreen foliage
- Abundant fragrant flowers Winter through Fall
Care TipGENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Plant in organically rich soil with good drainage. Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the frequency of irrigation. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and prune during winter. Citrus Trees require high-nitrogen fertilizer regularly to thrive. Look for a fertilizer specifically formulated for Citrus Trees.
|Light Needs||Full Sun|
|Box Dimensions||47 × 11 × 11 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|