Lavandula angustifolia Hidcote
English lavender is one of the most widely known varieties of lavender, prized for its classic aromatic flowers.
- Used for making soap and potpourris
- Can be used for culinary purposes
- Wonderful fragrant
- Purple-blue flowers in late spring-early summer
- Attracts pollinators
- Gray-green foliage that grows as a dense mound, 18-24"’ tall and wide
- Heat and drought tolerant
- Grows in Full sun, evergreen
- Beautiful along borders and even tucked into rock gardens.
- USDA Growing Zone 7-9
The wait is over AVOCADOS ship out Monday 5/23!!
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about