Endless Summer® Hydrangea ‘Balimer’ ShrubHydrangea macrophylla 'Balimer'
$55.00 – $68.00
Endless Summer® Hydrangea ‘Balimer’, or Hydrangea macrophylla ‘Balimer’, is the original re-blooming Hydrangea. This hydrangea is a treat for the eyes with large colorful flower globes providing pink or blue blooms from spring through fall. Thrives in part shade.
- The original re-blooming hydrangea, that produces blooms on the previous year’s stems but new growth.
- Blooms from spring through fall
- Hydrangea blooms have the ability to bloom in either blue or pink depending on your soils pH level.
- Mature growth is 3-5’ tall and wide
- Best when planted in part-shade
- Can be planted in containers
- USDA growing zones 4-9
Care TipPlant your Endless Summer Hydrangea in organically rich soil with good drainage. Water regularly and prune the summer after bloom. *Color Tip: Hydrangea blooms change color based on soil PH, with is a measure of how alkaline or acidic the soil is. Flowers can turn pink to red in more alkaline soil, and lavender to blue in more acidic soil. Your local garden center will have soil amendments that you can incorporate into your soil to navigate your desired color.
|Light Needs||Partial Shade|
|Bloom Color||Blue, Pink|
|Growth Habit||mounded, Rounded, Upright|
|Box Dimensions||36 × 9 × 9 in|
|Item Weight||15 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|