Elberta Peach TreePrunus persica 'Fay Elberta'
‘Elberta’ is the classic American yellow peach variety most folks are familiar with. In fact, its the most grown variety of peach among home gardeners! Grow your own delicious peaches right at home! A must have addition to the home garden and makes a wonderful gift for the peach lover in your life! This tree is ‘self-fruitful’, meaning you only need 1 tree to produce fruit but gardeners with other peaches in their garden will see a larger/longer harvest.
Out of stock
- Size: Single #5 container
- Shipping Size: 2ft to 2-1/2ft tall (excluding pot)
- Light Needs: Full Sun
- Growing Zones: 6-9
- Mature Height: 15-20 ft tall/wide
- Harvest: July-August
- Does Not Ship To: Alaska, Hawaii
- 2-3 Year Old Tree
- The Original Georgia Peach!
- Not Bareroot! Ships in pot with soil.
- Rich Yellow skin when ripe!
- Sweet yellow flesh
- Most popular variety of peach!
- ‘Freestone’ variety
- Pink blossoms in Spring
- Great for eating fresh, canning or freezing
- Expect first harvest 2 years after planting
Care TipPlant in organically rich soil with good drainage. This tree can easily be kept petite by pruning. Choose the ideal height for your needs and prune at least once annually to keep it as short as you like.
|Light Needs||Full Sun|
|Growth Habit||Tall, Upright|
|Box Dimensions||47 × 11 × 11 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|