Clementine Mandarin TreeCitrus × clementina
$77.00 – $91.00
Grow your own Clementine Mandarin Semi-Dwarf tree to enjoy the cute, staple fruits we buy bagged from grocery stores across America. With this prolific producer, you’ll have more than enough sweet treats to fill the whole families lunchboxes!
- Choose from either Semi-Dwarf or Standard for desired mature height
- Semi-Dwarf reaches an easily manageable 10′-15′ tall at maturity
- Standard reaches 15′-25′ tall at maturity
- The same beloved variety sold in bag at the grocery store!
- Smallest Mandarin we have for sale
- Single 5 Gallon
- 2-3 Year Old Tree
- Fruits in just 1-2 years
- Great in ground or for container gardening
- Ripens Oct-Dec
- Small vitamin C packed snack
- Yellow-Orange Fruits
- Citrus arrives 30″-36″ tall (excluding container height)
- Cold Hardy
- USDA Growing Zones 8-11
- We can not ship citrus trees to Hawaii, Alaska, Texas, Florida, Louisiana and Arizona.
Care TipWater Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the amount of water being used. If you have good drainage, Citrus like regular watering. But they do not like to be soggy. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and again during summer. Prune during winter to maintain optimal tree size.
|Light Needs||Full Sun|
|Growth Habit||branching, Tall, Upright|
|Box Dimensions||47 × 11 × 11 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|