Celeste Dwarf Fig TreeFicus carica 'Celeste'
Celeste Dwarf Fig Tree produces rosy colored sweet figs. This variety is a favorite among California home gardeners! Fig trees are regarded as one of the easiest types of fruit trees to grow for beginner gardeners. This tree naturally grows smaller than other fig trees, making it perfect for gardeners with smaller spaces or growing in pots!
Availability: Only 14 left in stock
- Size: Single #5 container
- Shipping Size: 25″-35″ tall (excluding pot)
- Light Needs: Full Sun/Part Shade
- Growing Zones: 7-10
- Mature Height: 8-15′ Naturally Dwarf Tree
- Harvest: Early Summer/Fall
- Does Not Ship To: Alaska, Hawaii
- 2-3 Year Old Tree
- Fruits in just 1-2 years
- Also called ‘Sugar Fig’
- Excellent variety for cooking and baking or eating raw!
- Blushing Pink/Purple Skin and berry-pink flesh
- Pick when deep in color and soft
- Large, tropical-looking leaves, highly ornamental
- Fig Trees fruit twice a year. Once in early summer and once in fall.
- The first crop of the year is called the ‘Breba’, usually a small harvest
- The second crop is the ‘Main’ crop and is usually the larger harvest
- Easy to grow
Care TipPlant in organically rich soil with good drainage. Water regularly until it becomes established. Takes partial to full sun and requires pruning once a year to to help promote new growth in the spring.
|Light Needs||Full Sun, Partial Shade|
|Box Dimensions||47 × 11 × 11 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|