Cara Cara Orange TreeCitrus sinensis 'Cara Cara'
Enjoy the Cara Cara Orange Semi-Dwarf tree, an evergreen citrus tree that produces what look to be regular oranges on the outside, but hide gorgeous pink fruit within!
- Size: Single 5 Gallon
- Shipping Size: 30″-36″ tall (excluding pot)
- Growing Zones: 9-10
- Mature Height: Semi-dwarf: 10-15′ Standard: 15-30′
- Harvest: Nov-March
- Does Not Ship To: Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, Texas, Florida and Arizona.
- 2-3 Year Old Tree
- Fruits in just 1-2 years
- This is not your average orange tree!
- Sweet, berry-like flavor and little acid
- Red-pink flesh resembles grapefruit
- Easy Peel, Seedless
- Fragrant flowers in Spring, fruits in winter months.
- Evergreen Foliage.
Care TipGENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Water Citrus regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep extensive root system. Once the citrus tree is established you can reduce the frequency of irrigation. To encourage healthy new growth, add a general purpose fertilizer before spring time and prune during winter.
|Light Needs||Full Sun|
|Growth Habit||branching, Tall, Upright|
|Box Dimensions||11.25 × 11.25 × 47 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|