Boston Ivy – StakedParthenocissus tricuspidata
Boston Ivy is the “ivy” of the Ivy League schools, displaying rich green leaves in spring-summer and burgundy leaves in the fall.
The leaves of this ivy are large and gorgeous. It puts on a show in the fall and becomes quite the stunner as the leaves change. Lovely on a retaining or rock wall. The vine will climb poles, fences, or trellises too.
Out Of Stock. Next Available in Summer 2024.
Out of stock
- Pre-trained aggressive climbing vine that clings to almost any surface
- Lush green leaves cling to this woody vine that is easy to grow
- A change in fall weather will turn the green leaves to a beautiful burgundy color before
- Full sun to part shade
- Single Staked 5 Gallon Plant
- Mature size 30-50 feet if left unmaintained.
- USDA growing zone 4-8
NOTE* Plants trained to stakes should not be removed from the stake.
Care TipPlant in organically rich soil with good drainage. Full sun to partial shade. Prune to maintain desired look.
|Box Dimensions||48 × 12 × 12 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs|
|-40 to -30||3||-40 to -34.4|
|-30 to -20||4||-40 to -34.4|
|-20 to -10||5||-28.9 to -23.3|
|-10 to 0||6||-23.3 to -17.8|
|0 to 10||7||-17.8 to -12.2|
|10 to 20||8||-12.2 to -6.7|
|20 to 30||9||-6.7 to -1.1|
|30 to 40||10||-1.1 to 4.4|
|40 to 50||11||4.4 to 10|