Boston Ivy – Staked
Boston Ivy is the "ivy" of the Ivy League schools, displaying rich green leaves in spring-summer and burgundy leaves in the fall. The leaves of this ivy are large and gorgeous. It puts on a show in the fall and becomes quite the stunner as the leaves change. Lovely on a retaining or rock wall. The vine will climb poles, fences, or trellises too.
- Pre-trained aggressive climbing vine that clings to almost any surface
- Lush green leaves cling to this woody vine that is easy to grow
- A change in fall weather will turn the green leaves to a beautiful burgundy color before
- Full sun to part shade
- Single Staked 5 Gallon Plant
- Mature size 30-50 feet if left unmaintained.
- USDA growing zone 4-8
Care Tip :
Plant in organically rich soil with good drainage. Full sun to partial shade. Prune to maintain desired look.
If your area is experiencing any form of extreme weather; Please leave a 'Customer Note' at checkout to let us know when is best to ship your package(s).
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about