Call Now Button
Boston Ivy, Staked
Boston Ivy is the "ivy" of the ivy league schools, displaying rich green leaves in spring-summer and burgundy leaves in the fall. The leaves of this Ivy are large and gorgeous. It puts on a show in the fall and becomes quite the stunner as the leaves change. Lovely on a retaining or rock wall. The vine will climb poles, fences or trellises too.
- Pre-trained aggressive climbing vine that clings to almost any surface
- Lush green leaves cling to this woody vine that is easy to grow
- A change in fall weather will turn the green leaves to a beautiful burgundy color before
- Full sun to part shade
- Single Staked 5 Gallon Plant
- Mature size 30-50 feet if left unmaintained.
- USDA growing zone 4-8
Care Tip :
Plant in organically rich soil with good drainage. Full sun to partial shade. Prune to maintain desired look.
Dress your front porch with festive flare
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Be the first to know about